6/21/2008

Kids Project♪

I belong to Japanese circle, and we were active today. It was planning a party for students studying abroad and kids live in Nisshin city. There were 4 students studying abroad, 35 kids and staffs of Japanese circle.

At first, students studying abroad introduced their countries' language, greeting, culture, foods, history and so on. Kids asked many questions! There were a lot of thing I didn't know, so their lectures were interesting. At the lunch time, we talked together with having SANDWICHES! These were made at U-store near NUFS and tastes good.(^u^)♥ I know the speed of my having meal is slow, but I didn't expect I lose to elementary school students!(◎◎) After lunch, we played games, "treasure hunting" and "Nandemo-Basket". Kids run about the second floors of Communication Plaza. Kids were very energy!

I had a good time with them!(^O^)

1 件のコメント:

Melissa さんのコメント...

I guess that you enjoyed the party very match.Please tell me details of the party!