6/28/2008

Chinese and Japanese

Today, I went to McDonald and APITA in Nagakute with a friend of mine, Ryu. Ryu is from China and 20 years old. We talked about schools, summer vacation and so on. For a month we haven’t met, her skill has got good at Japanese! I must study hard like her!

It was her first visit in McDonald in Japan, and she said ice creams were sold 15 yen in China. I was surprised! If I go to China with 100 yen, I can buy SIX ice creams! Therefore, I want to go China in order to have ice creams♥

In APITA, we took a “Print Club” because she wanted to take it. She said it is different from China, but I forget the difference(^^;)

We had a good time! I want to meet her again!


1 件のコメント:

SugiEri さんのコメント...

Your blog is very cute. I didn't know that we can buy ice creams for 15 yen in China, so I was surprised and I want to go China and eat six ice creams, too. I want to read your blog again. See you.