7/05/2008

Tanabata Party


Today, we had a Tanabata party in my Japanese circle at no.7 building. Many students studying abroad came to this party. I became friends who I haven’t met them, so I was happy.

They wore Yukatas themselves. The girls were nice and the boys were cool! Everyone suits Yukatas.

First, we wrote Tanzaku and hung up them on sticks of bamboo. Some prayed to pass tests, others prayed to improve them English skills. I prayed … It’s secret! After that, we taught students studying abroad how to make ornaments of Tanabata. We made stars and something like net. It’s difficult for students studying abroad to make stars, but gradually, they became to be able to make stars very well.

Next, we played the game of “split-the-watermelon.” It took a great deal of time to cut them, but at last, Andy from Australia and Kan from South Korea cut two watermelons! We ate them, and they tasted sweet♥

Finally, we took a group photograph, and then we took many pictures each of them. Many photograph are my treasures!

I enjoyed this party\(^0^)/ It was nice day ♫ Moreover, I’m looking forward to being able to seeing the Milky Way on July 7☆彡


1 件のコメント:

a i k i さんのコメント...

Tanabata party !! sounds grate! I'm looking forward to watching milkey-way too(´M`)♪