1/08/2009

Ranking of Blog

I decided my ranking of my class, but, it’s very difficult to decide… anyway, these are my favorite blogs! Follow these links, and enjoy there!

★The best blog★
neat nitwit by mamisira is the best! It’s easy to read, and has a lot of nice blogs. There are many links, so I can see more information there. Moreover, it has not so much color, but not too simple. She collected good and useful information at appropriate web site. Therefore, I want to follow her example next time!

★The second best blog★
Kitchen! by asari is the second best! It’s so cute, and easy to read. She added explains, so I can understand easily. It’s has so many links, so I can study more and more. It’s not colorful, so I like it!

★The third best blog★
Frisking Around by Melissa is the third best! She wrote short sentences, so it’s not difficult to read. She figured out a good way. Moreover, she didn’t choose contents that many people choose it. Her blog is characteristic!

Did you enjoy these blogs?

0 件のコメント: