1/18/2009

Best Blogs in Other Classes

I selected these blogs! I like these blogs, so I would like to recommend you to read these!


NO.1 Th3.012 Ki*3

She wrote many things, so I can understand well. Moreover, there are many links and pictures. It helps me to understand. There are no Japanese. She has many links to her friends. Extremely, I like her blog’s atmosphere.


NO.2 Th3.003 Love E.C.

I chose this blog because she uses English all over her blog. Moreover, there are many colors, but her blog is not gorgeous. She uses these colors on parts which need some colors, so it is easy to see this blog. She has good links, so I can check more information.


NO.3 Tu3.904 ★SMILEY★

This blog is so cute because it has much pink color. I gradually feel enjoyment with reading her blog. Moreover, she has a lot of friends! There are no difficult words, so it’s easy to read.

0 件のコメント: